is a SCAM!!! They are not a legit site!!

So I'll be honest from the start.I was trying to be cheap.

I always unlock all my phones with because they're legit. This time I decided to try something different, so I went with It wasn't just a sudden interaction with this site. I tried my hardest looking through the forums to find good unlocking websites.

I didn't see one bad review on this fake company. So I went ahead and looked at the prices. I have an iPhone 5s so I was like "wow $26.99 for the unlock and a 5-7 business day timeframe!". Anxiously waiting for the timeframe on my fifth business day I check the "Status" of my unlock process.

I noticed that there was a modified change to the description of the price I paid for my unlock. It went from 5-7 business days to 6-11 business days. I went on their facebook profile and asked them why they changed the dates and they never replied. I started becoming worried about my order.

I then asked others on's facebook page if they ever got their phone unlocked. He replied that after 7 weeks of waiting they told him it was unsuccessful and never reimbursed his money back. Obviously, he filed a claim through paypal. After I emailed them several times and left a comment on their facebook page simply asking if they were legit they went ahead and deleted all the past comments about them not ever unlocking any phone.

I really started inspecting the page and you can see all the people that claim their unlocking service works seem to be fake facebook profiles. Then while going back to their website to click on the order that I chose at the beginning they completely took it off!! All they have now is the $36.99 fast unlock! Do not unlock your phone from this company as they WILL RIP YOU OFF.

I've also posted pictures of their facebook page and all they seem to say on most is a *** "IMEI is process." Really?? How could I have been so ***? I had to file a claim with my bank to report their fraudulent scam website, and I sincerely feel bad for those who paid over $100 for a fake scam. Good luck guys!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE!Don't let these people scam you like they did me!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 13, 2014 #814766 Mundelein, Illinois

I has unlock with them my iphone with no problem.

0 7 Reply

May 13, 2014 #814791

Hmm what a coincidence Alfredo... After I show this post to you all of the sudden appear... :roll

12 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Smartunlocks. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Smartunlocks.
Filing a new complaint about