Smartunlocks.net is a SCAM!!! They are not a legit site!!
So I'll be honest from the start.I was trying to be cheap.
I always unlock all my phones with Cellunlocker.net because they're legit. This time I decided to try something different, so I went with Smartunlocks.net. It wasn't just a sudden interaction with this site. I tried my hardest looking through the forums to find good unlocking websites.
I didn't see one bad review on this fake company. So I went ahead and looked at the prices. I have an iPhone 5s so I was like "wow $26.99 for the unlock and a 5-7 business day timeframe!". Anxiously waiting for the timeframe on my fifth business day I check the "Status" of my unlock process.
I noticed that there was a modified change to the description of the price I paid for my unlock. It went from 5-7 business days to 6-11 business days. I went on their facebook profile and asked them why they changed the dates and they never replied. I started becoming worried about my order.
I then asked others on smartunlock.net's facebook page if they ever got their phone unlocked. He replied that after 7 weeks of waiting they told him it was unsuccessful and never reimbursed his money back. Obviously, he filed a claim through paypal. After I emailed them several times and left a comment on their facebook page simply asking if they were legit they went ahead and deleted all the past comments about them not ever unlocking any phone.
I really started inspecting the page and you can see all the people that claim their unlocking service works seem to be fake facebook profiles. Then while going back to their website to click on the order that I chose at the beginning they completely took it off!! All they have now is the $36.99 fast unlock! Do not unlock your phone from this company as they WILL RIP YOU OFF.
I've also posted pictures of their facebook page and all they seem to say on most is a *** "IMEI is process." Really?? How could I have been so ***? I had to file a claim with my bank to report their fraudulent scam website, and I sincerely feel bad for those who paid over $100 for a fake scam. Good luck guys!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE!Don't let these people scam you like they did me!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unlocking Cell Phones
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."